1. mtSNP concordance-check tool
• mtSNP concordance-check tool is designed to check concordance between two mtSNP data gathered from independent two experiments
for the same sample.
• In this tool, sequence range of input mtSNP data will be automatically determined.
• This tool also allow users to check the validity of mtSNP through the comparison between input and re-caculated mtSNP data.
2. Input format
• This tool supports two types of input formats that are used in mtDNAmanager program and EMPOP database.
• mtSNP data of a sample should be composed of sample name and mtSNP list.
• White space in sample name should be replaced other characters such as hyphen ( - ) or underscore ( _ ).
• Sample name and mtSNPs should be separated by white space or tab.
Example mtSNP list in tab or space limited format
If a sample mtDNA sequence is identical with the rCRS, the mtSNP profile must be recorded as "sample_03 rCRS".